Saturday, May 12, 2007

Piaggio Three Wheeler

Who Am I?

Hello I am running accordionist Bruno Folies du Lac, born May 20, 1974 in Noumea (New Caledonia), father of Polynesian, Niçoise and mother, I start my studied accordion at the age of 5 years School Gisèle Degardin accordion teacher based Nice.

Through this blog, I'd découvrirs my passions, my friends from the follies of the lake, I speak of course of Musicians ( Marco singer crooner, Thierry the saxophone - Flute, Claude Millau whose name is more to do in the middle of the show), dancers ( kiki - foo - malo - MC - Greg - Dimitri etc ...) without forgetting the unique Isabelle Lary that I like especially all, and then I will also Sylvie and Corinne, our accountants adored brief the family of follies of the lake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment