Friday, March 7, 2008

Make Your On Football Visors





Well, I'm kind of honest (Huh?), While AC had to sort one day or another.
I hate physics with all my soul, with all my strength, my whole being.

No, but you must be crazy or masochistic to love this! It is a synthesis of everything that is worst in this world! Much biology does not give the total certainty of living, and can make us dream about the amazing complexity of the world. Physics, she breaks down while fucking equations of crappy, cold.
A cell is pretty and has a mechanical ca great, but knowing the physical laws that govern the electron Transfers between her, not friends, I can not! Okay okay

is practice, it allows many advances, it would not be where we are without. But then j'vous beg that all physicists gather in a remote island where he can corrupt anyone, and so we make a report on new equations crappy at the end of each year.

Or write them on the moon, it will already bored by the mechanics, nor by the kinetic and potential energy! Ah, you'd look a lot more cons already! Not gonna stop
AC becomes mean, nasty limit.

PS: for ptits who are gullible to believe that math is really hot, but that physics is related to reality and therefore it's easier because much more logical. Well I say STOP! Example: electricity, we see nothing, that's all the conceptual elements that must be successfully represent themselves with rules that are complex and dull from page to page.

(But do not leave band of physicists, j'vous likes anyway, I'm the big con that castigates blase about everything that I can not understand ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment