Sunday, March 9, 2008

Treasure Chest For Favors

hours with Lost Odyssey. A few

Lost Odyssey - Xbox 360



I come back after 10 hours with Lost Odyssey, the latest game Hironobu Sakaguchi signed, Nobuo Uematsu, Mistwalker brief signed. Who says
advice of a dirty fanatical after only ten hours on a RPG purely subjective opinion also said full of impulses passional.

The game starts, it takes full face: it's beautiful, cinematic-transition game is so well done that one wonders if the kinematics is still running until the appearance of controls. It quickly takes its brands, the menus are traditional, clear.



After a few hours I am already completely stuck: I absorbed history, the enchanting environment for me and the indelible mark.
I already feel that feeling back that I had playing FF7, FF8 or rather: the universe itself is better.

contrast to many critics, I found the graphics amazing, it worked with passion: full details of life, panoramas crazy ... We enter a dream.



Speaking of dreams, your hero, immortal and amnesiac, finds itself buried dreams. These dreams appear as text, speaks of JV.com fénéantise and I fuck. It is clear that the game is made by enthusiasts, the attention to decor, history, the staging (directed by excesses which have been criticized, but shit, there 's OK some bad ideas, but we are still miles away from what we've seen until now!) is huge (and loads that are actually present do not reflect a lax, but we have shown dealing with more artists than technicians.). In short those dreams are texts very well written, telling us different stories are very different and truly immersive. Why the choice of text? Because a dream is never precise, there is a veil of vagueness, we imagine the places and characters and you realize that finally there was too much.



The game is not without punch and humor is not lacking (With Jansen who initially may seem really heavy, but quickly became a source of genuine laughs.) fights are beautiful, tough boss (See picture right above, which is a Boss I like difficult but wildly enjoyable.).

I'll stop here, this game got poisoned.
I officially said I have not felt since FF8 ca. I hope the feeling will not slowed down, and that the adventure is still as striking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment