Sunday, May 25, 2008

California Response Request To Enter Default

Eurovision.


O u how to calculate the rectal temperature of tastes of your loo continent.

Hard Rock Won! With flowers !


O ho, you know, Eurovision is often synonymous with disappointment. But then I shit on Europe. Of all my saddles, I shit on it. When we saw Lordi was able to return in hope, openness exists in this world! But then, really, I re-doubt.
I already ranted violently in 2003, when Urban Trad, the Belgian group, everyone was sawn with Sanomi . It was beautiful, powerful and innovative. And the group has finished second in front of a half-naked Turkish fluttering frantically blathering wrong notes. (FYI Urban Trad did many albums and toured from time to time. And their compositions are superb.)

E I t is full of new potatoes.
Basically Y'avait five groups may be correct, the rest was bad, but powerfully. R'n'B song of soulless, the rehashed maketing ploy, the agreed (agreed but bad.). I thought at least one of the good bands would be top 5, but Neni. The winner is Russian , an overwhelming void, which has even worked with Matt POKORA! Over the world champion in figure skating "danced" with him on stage. And now, it's been a No. 1. The second was protituée a badly eroded with three guys around to lick it. Charming.

M board I will not let me dismount, and I offer my favorite, Sebastian Tellier, representative of France. It's cool, crazy, and it reeks of self-mockery. While most of the others played the card's appearance, and advanced high note when they sing false. Sebastian himself, flanked by a beard girls in the choir and comin, no charisma, cart. His music, which drop the candy, played on a voice low but well controlled.



I here was also another group really good, very resonant of tango, as suggested by croatia.

B ref I was afraid, very afraid, knowing that people voted (thus lost their sub) for shit, but especially the groups mentioned above have had almost no points! It's been really bad. But that's okay we'll take comfort in Lordi. And it's not as if we knew how the people love the shit easy and profitable.

I wish you a beautiful night, full of silence and peace.

Caelu, who still had faith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment