Monday, May 5, 2008

Male Genital Examination Images

Pita-gora-CCHC Sui! The

E Maximilian, you are dazzled my day!
Thanks to you I discovered a trick and rediscovered another.


P ythagoras Switch or Pytagora Suicchi is a program for Japanese children.
It has the distinction of being special! In fact
and more about interesting topics in an understandable and enjoyable for kids, this show is interspersed with footage of which I am really fan.

The first is a sequence has cascades of objects, with lots of clever mechanisms. I swear this is a dream;



L he second is composed of tainted two guys who make "algorithmic exercises. Nan but do not worry there's nothing mathematically in it, it's just ... Crazy.
And among these exercises, the now cult Walk Algorithms.
My new dream is to have it with lots of people. In the subway where I know that. But in this country ass tight I feel like I'm having trouble!



The words are:
Ippo Ippo susunde maenarae
susunde eraihito
Hikkuri kaete pekorinko
Yoko or aruite kyoro kyoro
Chotto Chotto kokorade hiraoyogi
shagande kurihiroi
Kuuki iremasu ShuU ShuU
Kuuki ga haitte pyuu pyuu

S i you have other stuff too tainted, tell me please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment