Sunday, February 13, 2011

Neck Average Size For Women



I suggest, for tomorrow night touched the soul and nostalgic look (this gives the charm), a small simple exercise to prepare for Valentine's Day: your first look at him (or her). .. You can tell him, evoking the tender air, this single moment, or if you want, share your memories with us: article on the subject in your blog or comment!
was a day of May 1973 . In that time, we would revise the examinations on the beach, the idea being that if they use the courts as headrest, a sort of automatic brewing, we recorded the critical information needed to cope with hardships. Times have changed, we find that our children do not seem to take the exams seriously and continues to vilify the young for their lack of courage, seriousness and lack of rough work. It was a little older perhaps, because I feel they bossent these kids, even if not always very effective ... and we are playing at the St. Augustine , (so there is not just for Valentine's day!) recurring myth of a lost golden age, the idea of a Decline and loss of true values ...
So, being very careless and unconcerned with mold behind our handouts (as they called the wrong prints very indigestible writings that teachers of college we were selling for high prices, it smelled like ink and the press cheap, it was more of blotting paper that the vellum, but it was unavoidable), we were "on the Basin. I lived in Bordeaux in very ancient times, and that day a couple of friends came to fetch me for a ride in Pyla. I remember my surprise when, out into the street, rather and place all their rotten little Morgan in which we crammed with difficulty, I saw a beautiful (oops?) Dyane I've already talked ! They brought a friend, and we would "take pictures". Planted near his car, he waited in pacing (he must have wondered what it was like the girlfriend announced!), And I gently opened the door, our friends politely rushing to the back. It shook a lot and this car, by devious routes we took, no highway at that time the road was long up sea
I do not know what happened to her boyfriend in question, but he spent the day snapping at me ... face in profile, from above, from below, from near and far. I found it fun to act like a star in those days still, there was no Star Academy and was measured with a light meter! Finally me, for him, the boyfriend, he had a super modern device in which it was enough to bring a needle and a round to ensure speed and lens opening were in tune! In the evening, leaving the dunes we had climbed and the baths where we had bathed in jeans (we stayed bashful!), he gave me a sprig of heather that ... unhappy ungrateful, I forgot to return to his roadster. What do you think it was then, this young man? He brought me the pictures carefully drawn full size in his bathroom, which had replaced the loupiotte by a red bulb. I was very embarrassed to see me and all angles, and have to admit, the pictures were good, it was rather successful. At the next exit, in any tavern lunch with the same friends we always chaperone, he was emboldened to make me walk. He always claimed he was too shy for that, I had it all invented, but I assure you, I feel he did not know what to do with the boy's legs and he was very agitated! But already the story is off topic, it was only to tell the first time.
Like the memory of that first meeting, uncertain and sunny to conquer the highest dune in Europe. There seems little from the sky, but when attacked by the environment, forest view, it is pretty barren this pile of sand! It slips, it slips, it slips, it plunges into the burning grain. Suddenly, the summit offers the gentle slope that runs down laughing. We returned at times, romantic, anniversary dates with girls who also followed us with tender indulgence befitting children in similar circumstances. We even, for our 20 years of meeting, played the game (so cruel but funny) similarities: I donned an outfit identical to that of 73 and Alter me again flashed from every angle! What makes the magic of that first moment is that the place still exists but it has moved, everything changed, the trees have disappeared under the sand, roads were cleared and others have appeared .. . Memories like this huge moving mass of sand where we played our future. And time is up there as if every time the game was new.

call (or simply the memory, if you prefer to keep your images evoked by this time) is yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment