Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where Can You Buy Jac Vanek Bracelets In Michigan

head fallow ...

If you like epic film, this film is not for you .

If you enjoy American movies, full of surprises, with the hero who wins in the end, this film is not for you.

If you love car chases, stunts, pif paf and bing bang, this film is not for you.

If you like horror movies, with blood flowing, werewolves and undead, the film is not for you.

By cons, if you love the human stories, true love, friendship and deep affection, the film head fallow is for you.

Marlene and I watched the film by Jean Becker, head fallow with happiness. Everything is good in this film, beautifully interpreted by Gérard Depardieu, Gisele Casadesus, Keane, Patrick Bouchitey, Claire Maurier and Sophie Guillemin. This film tells the story of the encounter between Germain, fifties, almost illiterate, and Marguerite, a very old lady very erudite.

At the end of the film, there are these words, spoken poetically by Gerard Depardieu on the meeting between Germain and Margueritte.

is not an ordinary meeting, between love and tenderness, she had no other address, it had a name of a flower, she lived in the middle of words, adjectives derived from objectives, verbs that grow like weeds, there is strength in passing, it went smoothly on my skin at my heart.

In love stories are not always as Nuit, sometimes not even there yet I love you we love each other.

is not an ordinary meeting, j'l'ai stumbled on a bench in my square, it was not too much foam, no bigger than a dove with his little feathers. It was in the middle of words, nouns like me, she gave me a book and two pages that broke me before the eyes, not die now you got the time, wait. This is not the time my little flower, gives me a little of yourself, give me a little of your life. Wait.

In love stories are not always as Nuit, sometimes not even there I love you But we love each other.

Lo x

0 comments:

Post a Comment